Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Count Down (5 wks & 2 days)

We both received our passports, took about 3 weeks. Not bad at all. I am so impatient, it felt like it took forever. So much to do and the time is flying by so fast. Made a check list of what needs to be done before we got to Czech. It's hard, I want to pack everything.. Delta charges $15 per bag to check on.. why? That limit's to what I can pack :) I guess I can't bring a suit case of just shoes.. haaa! Passports..check... new camera.. check.. applied for free fertility meds.. check.. WOO HOO!! received a call today and we were approved for free meds!! YES I said it.. FREE meds. That will save us $2,500. God is sooo good! Everything is coming a long so well, I feel like something bad should happen to slow it down. Does that make sense? I know God is in control, so I should not worry. My parents and my sister will be house/pug sitting for us while we are gone (16 days total) What a blessing. So.. what can I mark off my check list? hmmm.. Need to start my cycle so I can get my blood work done and start on the BCP's. Once that is done I will receive my protocol from my Dr in Czech (Reprofit International Clinic of Reproductive Medicine) Exciting.. can't wait! More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to follow you on this new journey. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers, as you know that I know how horrific the roller coaster ride can be. Jeremiah 32:27 was "my verse" that I prayed over and over and over again when we were adopting. It basically became my life verse. I want it to become yours. We love you and want the best for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelad Russ,
    I want you to know how much you are in our prayers. We had heard through the grapevine that you were trying to have a baby and seeking fertility treatment, but had no idea of the extent of your journey. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. And we eagerly await your updates. What kind of treatment are your seeking in the Czech Republic, if it is not to personal to ask.
    with all His Love,
    Stephanie Honeycutt

    ReplyDelete