Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Doctor Appointment

After doing more digging on my auto immune disease, I decided to try another doctor. Same practice, but different doctor. I was not as ease at all this weekend. Worried about if I get off my medication too soon will I have another miscarriage? I can not take another miscarriage. I know God is in control and He's brought us this far, but it's so hard to not worry. I don't like feeling this way. Is it wrong? I just want my questions answered and I want a doctor to sit me down and tell me everything will be okay and that I'm doing everything the way I should. I'm scared to death to get off the medications. I know God has a hand in this pregnancy, we've come such a long way. Being able to hear the heart beat and seeing our wiggly baby. It brings tears to my eyes. We were told that Dr Yeagley was amazing, so we will give her a try. She was booked up in Fayetteville, so Morrow here we come. 9/24, consultation to discuss what they will be looking at when they do all the ultrasounds, to help me understand the ups and downs of the auto immune disease, is it safe to come off the medications, etc... I want her to understand my concerns and to see how scared I am. I'm starting to actually enjoy this pregnancy, I don't want to have a doctor that steers me in another direction.
I sure hope people don't think I'm acting silly, but we've waited for so long for this. I don't want anything to go wrong.

Mag, my coordinator from myivfalternative is able to get all my blood thinner injections in Czech. She is actually over there until October. She said she will bring the injections back with her. Woo hoo!! $565 per month here vs $150 per month there. Time to save.. save.. save ;)

Please pray we can find the answers we are looking for and that Dr Yeagley will be patient with us. Lord, please give us peace

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. ...praying for all you ask...knowing that our Lord is listening to your sweet mother heart...blessings elaine and jerry/ccww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so happy to find your blog! I have been looking into doing IVF in Czech, so reading your experiences has been really helpful. I think I will try contacting Mag today. I also have endo - 5 years of trying, but no miscarriages, so I haven't been checked for auto-immune issues, but i know they are commonly associated with endo. Do you think I should be tested before I start my IVF? I will keep up on your baby-progress, and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Here is a link to my blog. I use it mostly as a place to vent my frustrations, but your faith and positive thinking has inspired me include a little of that too ;) http://www.thegeneticmule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Little Momma, Just want to wish you good luck with the new DR on Thursday. Rachel, this is all so very exciting! You are in my prayers every day kiddo. Linda

    ReplyDelete