Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 24th

Well it looks like I will be induced March 24th. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am! Yikes! We will have to make sure things are packed etc.. the night before. That's really early. I can't eat anything after midnight :( I know I will be too nervous to think about eating or drinking.
Please pray that the process will be smooth and Lilly won't be too stubborn. We are getting anxious and ready for this little girl's arrival
My blood pressure is doing good, able to keep it down. Thank you Lord!

I have 2 more showers before the 24th. Busy.. Busy. My mom and dad are coming in for the shower. I am really excited. I need her help this weekend to get me organized. It gets overwhelming not knowing where to put things. Then they will be back down after she is born and staying for a couple weeks.

Our life is about to change really soon.. for the best! :)

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. ...i loved so being with you yesterday...it has been such an honor to travel this journey with you...prayers are already waiting for you and russ and lily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you three ! God is so very awesome! Love ya! Linda

    ReplyDelete