Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st Day back at work!

Well I went back to work and it was the hardest thing I could have done. It felt that way :) I know it will get better in time. I just didn't want to leave her. We had our own schedule and did our own thing. She is in good hands though. Very blessed to have her Nana watch her 2 days and then a friend from our church to watch her the other 3 days. God is good!

She is getting so big and cooing all the time and smiling all over herself. It's so cute. I've tried to get pictures of her doing it, but she stops and looks at the camera or turn her head :) haa.. silly girl. She still sleeps through the night which is amazing! Put her to bed around 9:30 and I wake her to nurse before I go to work. She goes right back down until her daddy gets her ready for her sitter. She wakes up smiling, which makes it hard to leave.

She is almost 12 wks! I can't believe how time flies! She will be walking before we know it!
Will post pics soon

A dear of friend of ours just found out today that they are having a girl!! YAY. She also went to Czech to do treatments. They are blessed just like we were! We are so happy for them and can not wait to share their journey

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment