Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother Nature... blah

This has been my favorite verse for the past 6 yrs, it helps me get through a lot.
You are the Lord, the God of all mankind, Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:27
I have to keep reminding myself that God is in control.

I am still waiting on my cycle to start. When you want it to start it takes its time and when you don't want it to start it will come early.. Why? I took Provera, nothing.. met up with my IVF coordinator, Mag with www.myivfalternative.com. She is awesome. She's from Czech and lives in Marietta. She's been through everything I'm going through and understands and is very supportive. She just had her baby girl on May 18th through a surrogate, she was delivered 6 wks early and Mag seems to still have time for me. She was having a baby shower and invited us to come Sunday. She also had some pills to give me to help bring my stubborn cycle on. 5 days of taking these pills.. so hopefully it will help. Russ has been reading up on ways to make my cycle get here. So.. he said you need to eat Hot food.. we got wings.. then said you need to drink Ginger tea.. he stopped by Publix and picked up some Green Tea with Ginger.. hmm .. we will see how that tastes. :) And I need to take a Hot bath. So.. I guess its Hot wings, Hot tea and a Hot bath tonight... :) Russ is so supportive and tells me not to stress, it will come. I'm just hoping it doesn't change our trip dates. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I just want you both to know that we are praying for you. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

    Jim and Amber Jones

    ReplyDelete