Sunday, November 22, 2009

20 wks

I had my normal OBGYN app Friday. Blood pressure was great, 122/72. She wouldn't stop kicking, so it took Schilling a little bit to get her heart beat. She is a very active girl!! That's a good thing and I enjoy feeling her move. I was supposed to do a 5k walk Saturday for a friend who has cancer, but was told NO because of the Placenta Previa. Smart move!

We registered yesterday. Russ enjoyed holding the gun and scanning. I'm sure there are some things on there that he "had" to have. Haaa ;) So much to look at and it got a little over whelming. We registered for the important things and then finished on line. It was really fun, but wore me out. Babies R Us offers some classes, so we will take advantage for sure.
We will register at Target in a week or so, that way people have more options.

My friend Dee Dee left Friday to the Czech Republic. They arrived safe and sound yesterday and are starting their journey! She has a 10 yr old daughter and has had problems getting pregnant. I lift her up to God! I know this is her time as things have fallen in the right place. She is on stronger fertility meds and ran out. I knew I saved mine for a reason! I was able to bless her just like we were blessed! She has enough to get through her treatment and will not have to buy anymore. God is so Good!! Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. ...what a wonderful thanksgiving this will be!! our God is so good...blessings to your friends...we never run out of room in our hearts for "just one more"...elaine and jerry wilson ccww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel... It is so exciting to read all about your Journey, and the new picture is so cute of you two!God is so very awesome! You are in my prayers ....Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Now...Just checking on you 'n Lilly...you look so cute in the new pic Rachel ! So happy for for three! You are in my prayers...God Rocks! Linda

    ReplyDelete