Monday, May 24, 2010

2 Month's Old

Mother's Day & Baby Dedication
It's been awhile since I've last blogged. We are just enjoying this precious little miracle of ours.
I had my first real Mother's Day and that same day we had Baby Dedication. We gave Lilly to God and promised to Him that we will raise her in a Christian home.
See her cute little dress. I looked everywhere and finally found something.

Lilly weighs 9.12 pounds. She is almost out of Newborn diapers :( She is getting so big and full of life. She makes us laugh all the time. She is so strong willed and I think she will be crawling soon. She wants to do things herself. She sleeps great during the night. 8 hrs last night. We were so excited :) I hope she keeps that up.
I had to take her to the dr today. She's been having crust behind her ears and it seemed like it hurt her when I tried cleaning them with water. She has eczema :( The dr gave me some cortisone cream. Have to apply that to the dry spots twice a day for 7 days. It should get better soon.
We are going to TN this wknd to visit my Mamaw. Lilly's Great Grandmother. I am so excited for my Mamaw to meet Lilly. It's been a prayer of mine for 6 yrs that my Mamaw will live long enough to meet my son or daughter and now we finally have that opportunity. :) We will be taking lots of pictures.
More to come...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a perfect lil dress for such a special occassion! Rachel, you three make such a cute lil Family... Sooooo happy for you kiddo! Luv Ya! Linda

    ReplyDelete