Thursday, October 22, 2009

OBGYN App

We heard our baby's heart tone today. What a beautiful sound. It was just a ticking away. We heard the baby kicking and heard the placenta (whatever that means) But it was very sweet.
Blood pressure is 122/70.. woo hoo!! The bottom number keeps dropping.
I have to go Monday to do the Gestational Diabetes blood test. So not looking forward to that.

I'm getting bigger every day, 16 wks. I looked down one morning and thought when in the world did that happen. I'm now in maternity pants. Can't wear the shirts yet, which is okay.
I feel really good, headaches are slowing down.

Our 10 yr anniversary is 11/6. We want to do a "Babymoon" vacation, just a long weekend. Have no idea where to go. Some place warm. I found a maternity bathing suit at Target for $19. It's really cute. So where ever we go I will put it to use :)

Waiting on the perinatal app 10/30. Can not wait! Hoping to find out what we are having :) :)

More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Maternity Pants...that Rocks Rachel! And a Babymoon Vacation...you guys are too cute! God is truly walking with you girlfriend... and I am so very excited for you and Russ. You are in my prayers everyday. Sweet Dreams. Linda

    ReplyDelete