Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Girl is getting so big!

We had a great dr appt today. My blood pressure was great! Lilly's heart beat was 145 and she weighs 2.8 pounds! I can't believe how big she is. Dr Yeagley said she was above average, which mean excellent. And the Best News!! My placenta Previa moved!! She can see the whole cervix! I was thanking God all the way home. We got some amazing pictures. She is such the little poser :) Her nose is so sweet and her hands are near her face :)
Here are a few pictures
Hands near face
27 wk profile
Re-verifying that It's A Girl!
I go back on January 22 and will start going weekly. We have 12 more weeks! Dr Yeagley said that I need to eat a great meal or a big snack before each appt. They will be watching her movements and making sure she responds normal. They have to rate her an 8 or above. If she doesn't move like she should, then they will send me to the hospital to get a more detailed ultrasounds. They have to do this because of my auto immune disease. Dr Yeagley said the disease causes slow birth growth and high blood pressure. She was very pleased with the outcome. Said I was doing great and she is above average. Happy words!!
Tomorrow I have to do another Glucose Test! I did one in the 1st trimester (passed) and now another one in the 2nd/3rd trimester! I am not looking forward to it. It makes me sick and gives me the biggest headache. Please pray that I pass this 1 hour test!
God surely has blessed Russ and me! He is an awesome God!
More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - you are so beautiful!! I know your little girl will be beautiful too.
    God bless you and keep you healthy.
    We love you
    Claudia and Roy

    ReplyDelete