Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Update!

It's been awhile and I apologize. We had computer issues since 12/19, had to get our computer sent out for repair. Do you know how hard it was to not have access to your computer? But we finally have it back and it's working better than ever :)

My last perinatologist apointment went well. My blood pressure was up a little, but Dr Yeagley was not worried about it. She told me it was because of my long haul to get here. Lilly weighs 1.5 pounds and is so active. She kicks and dances all the time. It's good to feel her move. I watch my belly at night and I can see my belly jump. Russ was able to feel her, finally. He thought it would be harder because of my reaction sometimes. But I laughed and told him to press down and concentrate. She kicked for her daddy and Russ just smiled. It makes it real to know that there is life growing inside of me :)
I went to my OBGYN on the 21st. Heard her heart tone, they measured my belly and took my blood pressure, which went back down to normal. Thank you Lord! When I go back it will be every 2 wks now.

Christmas was great, although I was really sick. Had a very bad cold that led to a sinus infection and laryngitis. We spent the last year by ourselves and started dreaming about what Christmas will be like from years to come. Lilly will be 9 months next year. It will be very special! We get to send out Christmas Cards of her and will add Annie and Lucy in there too. Can't leave them out. Haa! It was a relaxing time, but always goes by too fast.

I can't believe its already 2010!! I go to the perinatologist tomorrow. They will look and see if my placenta moved any, hoping it has. From there they will decide if I have to come weekly. I have 12 more weeks, so it won't be too bad.

We have our baby furniture. Let me tell you!! NO ONE warned us that we have to put together every single piece. I mean every piece. Build the drawers, the sides, etc... you name it. It's been a challenge for sure. But we are almost done and Russ has done an awesome job. We have the convertible crib, changer/dresser and the chest. It's very pretty, coffee color.
We are doing her room in lady bugs. Found really cute bedding that is pink/green/and lady bugs. I asked my dad to build her a toy box. Mom said that he's been brain storming and is almost done. He loves to do things like that. He will paint it red with black dots, will look like a little lady bug. It will be special :)
We still need to pick out the paint color, we both like green. My friend said she will draw and paint on the walls for me. It's a project I would like to get done this month! We can do it.

I will write more tomorrow after my appointment.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment