Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now entering the 3rd trimester :)

I'm now in my 3rd trimester. I never imagined I could say that :) My prenatal app are weekly and my obgyn app are bi-weekly. Count down begins!

I passed my 27 wk glucose test! Thank you Lord! My levels were 125 and you need to be under 150. I was happy to hear those words. The past couple of days I felt like I've been kicked in my stomach. I'm so sore and it's hard to move around. I woke myself up groaning when I was turning over in bed. The pain has moved to my inner thighs. I looked up what it could be.
Googled Pelvic Pain during pregnancy. This is what I found.. and might I add.. there is really nothing to fix it :(
"Symphysis pubic dysfuntion" or SPD. Relaxation of the ligaments that normally keep the two side of the pelvic bone tightly bound together at the joint in the pubic area. It causes a world of hurt getting out of the car, turning in bed or sitting too long. It will become sore to the touch and travels down to the inner thighs. You can use a pelvic support belt (my friend is letting me borrow) and if the pain gets too bad then your Dr can prescribe pain relievers.
Sometimes its hard to walk :)
Not complaining here because I've had one amazing pregnancy. God's been in control the whole time. But I really could do without the servere pain. It's hard to move around, which is not good. I am Thankful and will keep that in mind :)

I go to the obgyn on the 18th for a normal check up and will discuss the pain I've been having. Maybe he can suggest something that will ease the discomfort.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me truthfully how much it cost to do IVF in the Czech Republic and if they were very professional there? I'm really skeptical that it's cheaper than doing it in the US, with the airfare and hotel prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Email me at rrtidwell@bellsouth.net. I will give you a lot of honest details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always such a treat to read about God's blessings in your life Rachel. So very happy for you three! God bless you kiddo! Linda

    ReplyDelete