Thursday, August 13, 2009

1 Heart Beat!

What an amazing trip to the doctor. My blood pressure was the best ever (127/78) Holy cow! It's never been that low. I guess losing 17 pounds and having peace works wonders.

So on to the dr appointment. Everyone knew who we were, Schilling's been awesome during our years of trying. Of course me baking them cookies & brownies helped. The Ultrasound was great, we saw (1) one flickering heart beat. What a beautiful sight, I was in heaven. Tuned the Dr out, which was bad. Glad Russ was there to fill me in on what else he said. Haa :) He said as of right now, I see (1) one.. but you know they hide. I'm measuring to be 6 wks along and the due date will be Aprl 9. Because of my blood disorder we have to do the AMFM Dr as well (Atlanta Maternal Fetal Medicine- aka: perinatologist) Double up on all the appointments. It's okay, I will get to watch our baby grow. It's a more extensive level 2 ultra sound. I should hear in the next couple of days when my appointment will be.

Giving God all the PRAISE!!
Thank you for your prayers

More to come...

4 comments:

  1. awesome!!!! I went to a peri dr too for other reasons..I actually liked them better. :) they are very informative! congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...praise Him praise Him praise Him!!!...blessings and love and prayers...elaine and jerry/ccww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel- You and your family will continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Rachel, this is such great news! God is so very AWESOME! So happy for you guys, and you are in my prayers kiddo! Linda

    ReplyDelete