Tuesday, August 11, 2009

God is working

Okay... so I have some awesome news to share. It just tells you that God has a hand in this pregnancy… Other than the fact that I will be 6 wks on Thursday and that I will get to see our baby or babies : ) I was contacted by Mag at myivfalternative.com to let me know that there have been several people who mentioned my name to her. How they found my blog on line and how I gave them Hope. I was in awe to hear that. She asked me to share my testimony/story and she will put it on the website for others to see. She said people keep asking for more stories about using their own eggs and not using donor eggs. I told her I would be honored to do it. So, I will be working on my testimony and she will put it on the website.
Wow… I’m still in awe right now. I actually see God working and it’s an amazing feeling to see God work in our family. Our family; it’s been just the 2 of us and our 2 baby girl pugs for 10 yrs. We are about to be a family of 3, 4 or more ; ) (plus our pugs)

I’m starting to get excited about the ultrasound, I’m nervous and anxious and ready to see those beating hearts on the screen. I know this is still the “crucial” time, but we still have peace. We actually played around in the Baby Store over the weekend. It was so fun… will be fun until we have to make a decision on what we need and want. But we enjoyed ourselves, we felt like little kids in a candy store. ; )

More to come….

No comments:

Post a Comment