Friday, August 7, 2009

5 weeks :)

We made it to 5 weeks... Thank you Lord, You are Amazing!

I feel good today, my back hurts a little, but that’s ok. Thank goodness I’ve been getting nauseous at night. I hope it stays that way, it would be hard to get up early in the morning and get ready if it was all day.

We are getting anxious about our first ultrasound Thursday. I have no idea what to expect. It will be 6 weeks on the dot that day. I’m hoping and praying to see 2 babies and their heartbeat (or more if it is God’s plan)
What an amazing moment that will be. We have never made it this far.
I haven’t been spotting; Lord knows I keep checking just to make sure. I need to just let go, but that is something that scares me to death.

Russ is starting to get active in Little League Football. When our kids get ready to play, Russ will have his time in : ) He has practice 3 times a week and a game on Saturday. He loves it. Thanks to his boss, Dan Salvador, for getting Russ involved. I am so proud of him ; )

We have a “Free” night at the movies, that expires tomorrow. So I guess we will do date night. Better do as much as we can now, because when those babies come it will be hard. ; )

More to come…

3 comments:

  1. such great news! I spotted both times and yes it was so difficult to see..I put off going to the bathroom b/c I hated it. :( I am so glad you aren't experiencing it! My pregnancies ended up fine, but you worry the whole way through. So glad you have a mighty God to turn it over to. Give it all to Him. can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! I love the "waiting" song..it so fits your path in life right now.-Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! Its gonna be a GREAT week! Enjoy! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we are praying for you!! elaine and jerry/ccww

    ReplyDelete