Tuesday, August 4, 2009

God's Blessings

It’s 11:30 am… and can you believe it?? My doctor called. Wow… sure beats getting the call on my way home from work. Ha-Ha ; )

AWESOME news… after my last blood work (4 days ago) my HCG levels went from 565 to 2200. 2200… how amazing is that? I am so over the moon right now. I cried when I got off the phone and poor Russ called while I was in the middle of my boo-hooing and said... “What is wrong” he heard 22 and was freaking. I said no… 2200. I didn’t mean to scare him; he just called at the wrong time. Haa. It was great news after Russ told me that some guy backed in to the truck in the parking lot this morning. Russ is okay, not hurt, Thank you Lord :) What a way to end the day. : )

My first ultra sound appointment is scheduled for Thursday, August 13 at 4:00.

I can not stop saying “God is Amazing” Russ and I have hoped for a family and we prayed for a family and it’s actually happening.
After having 4 failed pregnancies, we almost gave up and went straight to a surrogate. I was crushed because I wanted to feel what other mother's feel, their baby grow inside of them and to nourish them. I had a hard time and was set on surrogacy. But God had other plans for us that’s for sure.

Overwhelmed by God’s Blessings
More to come…

2 comments:

  1. God Rocks Rach he just stinkin rocks! His way is SO much more fulfilling than anything we could ever imagine! So many years of stress and hurt and God brought you here so that he not only could answer your prayers, but so that he could also use your testimony to help others in their walk as well. I am beyond excited for you and Russ and I can't wait to walk with you both during this most special time in your lives! It is an honor and a joy! Love you all!! Aunt Lue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel,
    God is so very AWESOME!!!!! And yes, you are such a wonderful witness to many! You are in our prayers! Linda

    ReplyDelete