Friday, July 3, 2009

2 Days.. Count Down

For some reason we aren't feeling like we are about to go over seas for 2 weeks. Feels like God has given us complete peace about this trip. My cycle started when it needed to, thank you Lord. I started my 150 units of Gonal F July 1 and my prednisone. The prednisone gives me headaches and makes me very anxious for about 4 hours and then I start getting tired and cranky. Hopefully my body will get use to it. I had to come up with a time that I can take the injections here and it will be the same time over there. 6 hour difference... 4:00 pm here means doing the injections around 10:00 pm.

Russ and I got our hair cut today and I also got my hair colored (thanks to Jennifer). We finished up all the extra odd's and end's today. Walmart trip took about an hour. Ohh.. we need this and I might need some extra of this. Not sure what we are thinking, but they have several grocery stores over there. I guess we feel like we are going to the "Land of the Lost" haa :)
We are cleaning and doing laundry. Will start packing tonight and making sure we have all we need. I hate this part, anyone interested in helping???

Annie Sue knows something is up, she follows us every where we go whining and stuck to us like glue. Very smart girl. But they both will be in great hands.
My sister comes in Sunday and my parents are coming in later next week. So I think they will be good :)

The flights still look great, banking on flying 1st class. Our flight leaves July 5 @ 5:50 pm and the flight is 9.5 hours long. Wish us luck, not sure we will be able to sleep.
Mag sent us the picture of our coordinator, the one who will pick us up and take us to all our appointments, etc...
Writing about it is making me excited. It's really here...!

I want to Thank all our family and friends for the support and prayer and for following our blog. We will be taking the computer and I will post pictures and what we do daily. (try)
More to come....

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited for you guys!! What an amazing adventure you are about to embark on! I'm praying for you and I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get home.

    ReplyDelete