Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank you Lord

We received a call this morning at 8:30 am (2:30 am your time - ha) I thought I did it again and was running late. Ha-Ha. It was Eva, our coordinator & nurse at the Reprofit. She said she had great news about our 2 babies. They are both very healthy and passed the PGD testing. Thank you Lord!! You are amazing - "You are Lord, God of all mankind, NOTHING is too hard for you" Thank you everyone for your prayers. We are so overwhelmed right now and feel God working big time. It's started to become real. God has given Russ and I faith and peace during this process and it's amazing. :)

My appointment is still scheduled for 12:00 pm to transfer both babies in their incubator for 9 months. I am no longer nervous, I know God has his hand on this.

I will update later on today after the transfer. :)

More to come...

4 comments:

  1. As I write this tears of joy are streaming down my face. Our Lord God is so wonderful! Praise God Rachel!! Praise God! For he is the creater and sustainer of life! What wonderful news! Now let's get those babies in and get you FOUR home where you can relax in your own home and just bask in God's amazing Glory! My heart and my prayers are with you!

    Love ya
    Lacretia soon to be know officially as Aunt Lue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD I am over the moon HAPPY for you guys!!!! This is just the BEST news!!! I hope today's procedure goes by quick so you can start the next phase. Come home soon!! :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach that is awesome!!!!! I am so happy that everything is going so good for you guys!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach,Rach, Rach.....I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Russ. Praise the lord, he is putting everything into place one day at a time. All this just brings tears to my eyes, you are reaching for your rainbows and shining so bright.
    I love ya girl and may god keep you strong and know you have alotof friend and family supporting you! Take Care...Beth

    ReplyDelete