Friday, July 24, 2009

We are Home - Part II

Going back to work has been hard after having 13 days off work. Everyone has been so very supportive at work, helping me get caught up and making sure I’m not doing too much. I’m still not able to get back in the swing of things. Russ and I are tired and I’m hoping we will adjust back to our time.

I’m still taking my medications as prescribed. I look like I’ve been beaten on my legs; I am so bruised from the injections. My body has gotten use to the 2 a day prednisone; well at least I think it has : ) No complaints here, I will need to get use to it because I will have to keep taking all the medications for 12 wks. You do what you have to do.

God has given us both peace and faith during this journey. It has been a long & tiring journey these past 6 yrs. “If He brings me to it, He will bring me through it.” I have to repeat this several times a day, it helps.
I have an amazing husband. He will not let me lift or do anything. He’s done all the cleaning and not once complained. He also asks me every day if I've taken all my medications. I am so thankful for such an awesome and Godly man.

We are still waiting to find out if everything worked. We should know by the end of this month. Please keep praying that my body will accept these babies and they will keep growing.


More to come…

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Kiddo! Rachel, I am so proud of you and Russ. You have such a determination and are so full of Faith! Remember, just a "mustard seed" of Faith. God has so blessed you so far...think of it. A trip, many crossroads never to be forgotten,the hope of a lil baby or two? and most importantly such a wonderful husband! Oh..and dont forget that "sappy friend"too...Hope it is a Great One! You are in my prayers. And God so loves you! Linda

    ReplyDelete