Saturday, July 4, 2009

Count Down.. 1 More Day

Happy 4th of July everyone! :)

I think I'm about to pull my hair out. We've been at this packing/cleaning thing for 10 hrs!!
Packing.. Packing.. Packing!! Cleaning.. Cleaning.. Cleaning. Not sure why I bother to clean, its my family coming in. If you know me, I'm very OCD and I have to make sure things are just right. Oh well!

We are both taking 2 suitcases, not too bad. Not sure how to pack for 15 days, but we will figure that out. We will be up late tonight getting everything we can done. My sister arrives tomorrow morning, can't wait to see her. Our flight still looks great to fly stand-by.. Thank you Lord.

I still can't believe it's here, God has given us both peace about this trip.

More to come.... :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys! I have been praying and praying for you! The boys are praying, the Sunday school girls are praying, the family is praying. I cannot wait to hear how God is moving in your lives! Post something so we know you all made it ok please. Love you both! Lacretia

    ReplyDelete