Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 4 Embryo Status

The 3rd embryo did not make it. Dr Marek said there are 2 very good embryos that they sent off for PGD testing today. I will not get any updates until Thursday, which is the actual day of our transfer. We have to be there at 12:00 pm (6:00 am your time) I think they scheduled us later in the day because they knew we had a hard time getting there early in the morning the other day :) Haaa.. Please pray that our 2 babies will make it through the testing and everything will be okay for Thursday. I'm getting nervous, but God has also given us both Faith during this procedure.. what an adventure for sure.

We went to Vienna, Austria today... ran out of batteries(our charger does not work here.. argh), so I can not upload any pictures until tomorrow (hopefully)

I am so sleepy, just got in about 11:00 pm and it's storming here. I will write more about our trip to Vienna tomorrow.

More to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel and Russ,

    Been on my mind and in my prayers all day ! Just keep praising God. Two is Great! Did you say Vienna? Wow! I went to Austria several years ago. What a Journey for you two. Sweet Dreams! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the faith and know you got the strongest ones through!!!! Praise the lord these 2 are so healthy and strong!!!! :) I will be thinking of you guys and continue to pray everyday!!! Tell us more about your trip to Vienna...WOW.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage, wait on the Lord and he will renew your strength. Your waiting has resulted in two healthy ones. Congratulations on your results so far! I'll continue to pray for you two!

    ~Kristin Turner~

    ReplyDelete