Thursday, July 16, 2009

2 Healthy Babies.. God is so good!

Our transfer is done and it was very painless. We even got to see our 2 babies, how amazing is that? Not everyone gets to see their babies at 6 days old :) Here are pictures of Baby A & Baby B
Our 2 healthy babies :)

Dr Mac did the transfer, he was amazing and had a lot of kind words to say about our babies. He thought they wouldn't keep growing after the PGD testing, but he said he was amazed that they are both excellent. I wanted to say, that's all God, but I didn't :) He gave us a 60% chance that everything will be good. Here is a picture of Dr Mac and Dr Marek (Marek was with another patient, so I didn't get a real picture of him

Me & Dr Mac (did the transfer)

Dr Marek (did the retrieval)
I can not do anything today. Russ is picking up all my medications needed and doing a little shopping of his own. He is such a wonderful husband :) He's been a trooper through this whole process. Dr Mac upped the prednisone (to shut my immune system down) I will take 1 pill in the am and 1 pill in the evening.
Eva booked our seats on the train for tomorrow. We leave for Prague tomorrow (Friday) and will fly back home Saturday. We are both ready to come home.
This has been an amazing experience and one we will never forget :)
more to come...

5 comments:

  1. God is so GOOD!!! With tears of JOY in my eyes I write to tell you how HAPPY I am for you Rachel & Russ! You are in my Prayers. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED seeing your babies!!!! You guys have been on my mind constantly. I am so HAPPY for you guys words just cannot express my joy!!! Please have a safe trip home and know your both in my prayers!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is Saturday morning, I belive your day of departure, and just wanted you two to know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you travel home to America. God is so very good, and Wow! what a JOurney with many crossroads. Happy Travels! Luv ya! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is Saturday a.m. and you must be in flight now. What an experience you've had. So many prayers for you. Haave a safe flight. God is so good. We love you.Roy and Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have followed your notes every day and prayed for you. Would you believe this !!!I know a man - but didn't know where he was from until I was telling him about you. He is from that town where you've been. His sister and brother are both physicians there.
    God bless you. We love you. Roy and Claudia

    ReplyDelete