Friday, July 31, 2009

HCG Levels looking good :)

I received my call today.. Felt like it took forever. I was told that everything is good and that my HCG levels went from 322 to 565. Your HCG levels should rise by 60% every 48 hrs, which means my levels rose 75%. Pretty amazing!
I'm not sure what the next steps will be, I should find out Monday. Hopefully no more blood work and then we can do an ultrasound.

God is amazing, I feel Him answering our prayers every day. Can I say "This is really happening?" I still hold my breath and still feel every ache and cramp wondering if this is bad or what does that mean. I'm hoping I can let go and let God do His work.

Please pray that I can let go and let God, pray that these babies will grow and that my body will accept them.
More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you both! Will keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Rachel, This gets better and better every day! So very happy for you and Russ! In my heart, I so know that God wants you to enjoy this time, to bask in his love with a knowing that he cares for you, he knows your desires and needs, and he wants you to be happy. As I write, I think of Ecclesiastes which talks about a time for everything. Seasons. This is truly a season of JOY for you. God is walking this one with you kiddo! So, enjoy! You and Russ are in my prayers every day. Linda

    ReplyDelete